Saturday marked my 38th week of pregnancy. The great thing is that I'm still sleeping okay (knock on wood). However, I'm anxious to meet this new little one.
After reading to Olivia the other night I noticed that Lucy was cuddling with Pluto the doll. She looked so cute I had to take a photo. I'm making this my photo of the week, pending that Baby Bronzan doesn't make an appearance this week.
What's Olivia saying: One day last week when I walked through the door and the first thing Olivia asked me was "Mommy is the baby still in your belly?" I thought it was a pretty funny question. After thinking about it more later that night I realized that someone at her school must have asked her and she didn't know the answer, so she just waited to ask me. Too cute, "Yes, Olivia, the baby is still in my belly."
The other day Olivia was touching my belly. She said "I think I felt the baby kick". I asked her if she knew were the baby's feet were. She didn't. I pointed to the top of my belly and said "right here" and I pointed to the bottom of my belly and said "The baby's head is down here". She thought about it for a moment and said "Mommy, the baby is upside down!" Yes honey, you are right the baby is upside down, but Mommy is taking good care of it. A few days later she asked me if the baby was still "upside down".
The conversations I have with Olivia are so much fun. I'm so glad she is talking now.
No comments:
Post a Comment