The conversations that I have Olivia just delight me to no end. She says the cutest things. I don't want to forget what she is saying at this age. I'm going to try and record some of the conversations I have with her on the blog. They aren't as entertaining as pictures, but they tickle me to no end.
At the end of May:
Olivia was (and still is) in a full blown Mickey Clubhouse phrase. She loves the show. When I asked her one morning for the "magic words" when she wanted milk she replied with "Meeska Mooksa". Which are the magic words Mickey uses to make the clubhouse appear.
Shortly after that Brandon and I were discussing how every time the gang (Mickey, Minnie, Donald, etc.) get stuck they call the Mousekatools which helps them in a bind and how she thinks that's the way to solve every problem. Sure enough, a few days later we were visiting Auntie Amy in Texas and a balloon went up to the ceiling. All the little kids were looking at the balloon and Olivia looks up and says "Oh toodles". I'm sure if we were in a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse show toodles would have a mousekatool to help us with the problem.
In the spring Olivia was signed up for Lil' Kickers. Every day of Lil' Kickers the kids sit in a circle and answer a question while holding the "magic talking soccer ball". Shortly after that at home we would play the "question game". We will pass the ball and answer questions. A usual round of the question game.
Olivia: My name is Olivia, and my favorite dress is my Hannah dress.
Me: My name is Mommy and my favorite dress is my purple dress.
Brandon: My name is Daddy and my favorite dress is Olivia's Hannah dress.
Tonight the question was your favorite princess.
Me: My name is Mommy and my favorite princess is Cinderella
Brandon: My name is Daddy and my favorite princess is Snow White
Olivia: My name is Olivia and my favorite princess is Mommy!
How cute is that?!?
Andrew - 7 years old
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment