Sunday, March 15, 2009

Grandma's 90th Birthday Party! Day 4 in Rochester, NY








Yesterday, Saturday, we had a surprise party for my Grandma. When Grandma saw all the people waiting for her she turned around and said "I'm not going in there". I had to tug on her arm and say, yes you are, they are here for you. I was so worried she was going to go in the car and refuse to go in. However, she did go in and had such a good time. In hindsight, a surprise birthday party for a 90 year old woman wasn't the smartest idea. But Grandma was surprised and she was so happy, talked about the party all night long. After the party Amy and I went to dinner with my sisters. Later that night I went to a bar with my sister and had a drink. I had a really good time with my sisters. Olivia was cracking everyone up with her notepad. She was walking around and taking "orders".

No comments: