Livy enjoys going for a ride on Dad's shoulders.
We had a couple of colder nights up here, so she got a chance to wear the 'Winnie the Pooh' pajamas her great gramma got her. And yes, she's a heck of a crawler.
She is fascinated by Mom's glasses.
This page is dedicated to pictures of our family. We will try to keep it updated so everyone can enjoy watching our little Olivia and Luke grow. -Tiffany & Brandon
3 comments:
What a little sweetheart. It just doesn't seen possible that Olivia is 10 months old!!
But then it doesn't seem possible that I am nearly 64. YIKES.
love, Aunt Marsha
Ooops...I just reread what I wrote.
You win if you can find the spelling error. Aunt Marsha
Marsha forwarded your blog. Olivia is such a darling baby. She has grown so much since Curtis' wedding! I used to think she looked like you, Brandon. But now she's maybe looking more like you, Tiffany. How fun it will be to see her first step. Keep watching!
Love,Great, great aunt Mita
Post a Comment