


Here are some new pictures of Olivia. The first two are pictures of her first Valentine's Day. The last two pictures were taken last night. I took her to the doctor today (she had a little cough but she is fine) and she now weighs 12 pounds 2 ounces and is 26 inches long! I can't believe how long she is now!
3 comments:
Correction... Olivia wants to be considered "2-foot-2", not 26 inches. Don't you remember our family conversation from the other night?
Just what was the family conversation that you had??
She is perfect...however you state it. :-)
Aunt Marsha
Olivia doesn't like it when we refer to her height in inches. After all, we don't say that I am 73 inches tall or that Tiffany is 69 inches tall. It makes her feel taller if we say it like we say our heights. Olivia is very particular about these things.
Post a Comment